Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Eric Johanen 45-90
05-12-2016, 08:01 AM,
#8
RE: Eric Johanen 45-90
LG, I'm going to have to try the "coffee filter" sometime and see if it makes a difference with the CCI BR primers. I do use a note card under primer card when using the Federal LP Match primers and they shoot very well. I have loads that use the .060 poly or vegi OP wads and they all work well protection the bullet base from gas cuts. I was annealing the brass every time and now settled on every 5 reloads with a light anneal and brass is soft with a slight bit of spring back and seems to be working well. After fire forming I only use a neck sizer die and with both greaser's and paper patch bullets things are working nicely. How are your tests going using the GOEX OE powders? My rifles really like this powder.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Eric Johanen 45-90 - by Don McDowell - 04-25-2016, 08:18 PM
RE: Eric Johanen 45-90 - by Eric Johanen - 04-25-2016, 08:55 PM
RE: Eric Johanen 45-90 - by Stephen Borud - 04-25-2016, 09:25 PM
RE: Eric Johanen 45-90 - by Don McDowell - 04-26-2016, 08:46 AM
RE: Eric Johanen 45-90 - by JReed - 04-29-2016, 10:54 AM
RE: Eric Johanen 45-90 - by Eric Johanen - 05-11-2016, 09:35 AM
RE: Eric Johanen 45-90 - by Lumpy Grits - 05-11-2016, 11:31 AM
RE: Eric Johanen 45-90 - by Eric Johanen - 05-12-2016, 08:01 AM
RE: Eric Johanen 45-90 - by Lumpy Grits - 05-12-2016, 10:25 AM
RE: Eric Johanen 45-90 - by Eric Johanen - 05-12-2016, 12:43 PM
RE: Eric Johanen 45-90 - by Lumpy Grits - 05-12-2016, 12:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | HistoricShooting.com | Return to Top | | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication