Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creedmoor video
02-09-2023, 08:17 PM,
Creedmoor video
Frogman updated the Vreedmoor video for the Desert International
Gets your blood pumping and get your entries in
https://youtu.be/NOmAbHW40u0
A wise man can always be found alone. A weak man can always be found in a crowd.
02-09-2023, 09:40 PM,
RE: Creedmoor video
I recognize a lot of the guys in that clip and that would be a good match to make. I shot on that range and had a membership when I wintered at Stanton about an hour from Whittington.
I hope it will have a good turnout.

Kurt
The reason a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail instead of his tongue.
02-09-2023, 10:03 PM,
Entries are pretty good this year it sounds like.
Get yours in and hitch up the wagon, it's fun match and lots of rounds down range. Nice part is you fire one yard line a day, so set your stuff up and leave it. The format should allow for getting done early to mid afternoon.
A wise man can always be found alone. A weak man can always be found in a crowd.
02-09-2023, 10:09 PM,
It has been in my mind Don. But it would be a $2000 match going coming and I just had too many rifles build this year Big Grin
The reason a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail instead of his tongue.
02-09-2023, 10:12 PM,
That's about what I allow for it counting tracel and entry, probably some of the best money I've spent going to matches.
02-09-2023, 10:24 PM,
I got rid of the motor home and jeep and went back to a truck and hitch camper. I just could not get back into the boonies with the motor home. I almost went down to Arizona again this winter but things just did not work out.
Well hold tight and do your best down in Cactus Land.
Is Ms. Carol back into shooting?

Kurt
02-09-2023, 10:27 PM,
No she's retired her guns.
I'll be shooting rifleman the whole way thru, think there's at least 4 of us doing that. Should be a good time.
02-09-2023, 10:32 PM,
Well she sure did well when she was on line.

Well you better get off this one eyed monster and get loading if your going to shoot all of them Big Grin
02-09-2023, 10:46 PM,
Got the ammo loaded last month, been thinking about casting some more for later in the year. But I have enough cast to shoot other rifles for the 2 or 3 matches I half plan to shoot, so not sure about what to cast for. Got wads all punched for what ever, and envelopes full of patches already cut.
Sounds like the Legends of Lodi are coming again. At least 1 from Alaska, not sure about the ones from over seas, probably going to depend on the covid restrictions. Good continent from Wyoming, Indiana, not sure about the Oklahoma and Texas bunch, some from Colorado. the renegades out of north Idaho. Going to be a good gathering of shooters.
02-09-2023, 10:57 PM,
I took inventory of my stash today. I didn't shoot much last year and all the ammo for the Lodi, the Q and Baker is still loaded since last winter. The broken foot and the compression fracture of my lower spine put me down quite a bit except for the small calibers and things are slow healing.
I will make up for it this season. Big Grin