Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Trapdoors
12-28-2013, 12:00 AM,
#2
RE: Trapdoors
First thing to check is that the firing pin isn't froze up.
If I were to going trapdoor shopping, I don't think I'ld look at anything older than the 1881 version, those weren't beat to death like the older ones were for the most part, and it's my belief they were made of better steel/iron. Plus the buffington sight makes shooting those quite nice , once you replicate the velocity/ballistics of the issue load.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Trapdoors - by Wislnwings - 12-27-2013, 07:24 PM
RE: Trapdoors - by Don McDowell - 12-28-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: Trapdoors - by bobw - 12-28-2013, 10:35 AM
RE: Trapdoors - by smbrj - 12-28-2013, 10:38 AM
RE: Trapdoors - by Tombstone 71 - 12-28-2013, 12:26 PM
RE: Trapdoors - by Wislnwings - 01-04-2014, 07:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | HistoricShooting.com | Return to Top | | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication