Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I need a PP mould for a traditional bullet
10-21-2013, 06:28 PM,
#3
RE: I need a PP mould for a traditional bullet
Thank you Don, I don't really know exactly what I'm looking for here since the 2.4" was pretty much a target cartridge and I don't feel the rifle is an ideal target configuration. 500 or even a little less would be just fine with me anyway.

Maybe I'll drop an email to Gayle and see what they suggest.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I need a PP mould for a traditional bullet - by Ward Olson - 10-18-2013, 06:54 PM
RE: I need a PP mould for a traditional bullet - by Ward Olson - 10-21-2013, 06:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | HistoricShooting.com | Return to Top | | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication