Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My continuing efforts with the .44-77.
01-11-2021, 01:02 AM,
#11
RE: My continuing efforts with the .44-77.
Kurt,

I will be looking forward to seeing what I can do with it at a Creedmoor match or two this summer. I think this bullet is a winner since I opened it up a bit. I had a thought when I ordered it to convert it to a 2-D bullet, but I don't think that will happen the way it's shooting now. I will also try to make it to Alma for a silhouette match or two with this .44-77, it should work very well there. I'll probably work up a chicken load with a light bullet. In fact that would be a good thing to work on next!
Jim Kluskens
aka Distant Thunder
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: My continuing efforts with the .44-77. - by Distant Thunder - 01-11-2021, 01:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | HistoricShooting.com | Return to Top | | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication