Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rolling Block Help
01-23-2018, 09:13 PM,
#8
RE: Rolling Block Help
Thanks Jim.

I don't recall if both sides share the teeth marks. I'll mention it next time I'm in the shop.

It's always neat to see what turns up there.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Rolling Block Help - by Hanz - 01-21-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: Rolling Block Help - by Hanz - 01-21-2018, 09:06 PM
RE: Rolling Block Help - by Don McDowell - 01-22-2018, 01:31 AM
RE: Rolling Block Help - by desert deuce - 01-22-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Rolling Block Help - by alfajim - 01-22-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Rolling Block Help - by Hanz - 01-22-2018, 09:48 PM
RE: Rolling Block Help - by alfajim - 01-22-2018, 11:54 PM
RE: Rolling Block Help - by Hanz - 01-23-2018, 09:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | HistoricShooting.com | Return to Top | | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication