Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
bullet hardness/softness
04-22-2017, 02:58 PM,
#1
bullet hardness/softness
So for now I have decided to just buy bullets instead of casting my own, most of the bullet companys I have looked at list the hardness of their bullets by Brinell number not by tin to lead ratio. Can anyone tell me the brinell# I should use for black powder bullets. Sorry if this is a dumb question.
"The reason a dog has so many friends, He wags his tail instead of his tongue."

"Your lifestyle determines your death style."
Reply


Messages In This Thread
bullet hardness/softness - by Longcarbine - 04-22-2017, 02:58 PM
RE: bullet hardness/softness - by Don McDowell - 04-22-2017, 03:48 PM
RE: bullet hardness/softness - by Longcarbine - 04-22-2017, 09:01 PM
RE: bullet hardness/softness - by Kurt - 04-22-2017, 09:39 PM
RE: bullet hardness/softness - by Fogman01 - 04-23-2017, 11:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | HistoricShooting.com | Return to Top | | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication