Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
.44-70 2-1/10 Remington
04-08-2014, 01:27 PM,
#3
RE: .44-70 2-1/10 Remington
Don, then isn't that just the modern version of the .44-70 Maynard? Or is the Maynard a slightly longer case?

If I go that way I'll likely change the reamer as I'd prefer a paper patch rifle. It'd have a little more room for powder that way too which would give it some versatility.

Chris.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
.44-70 2-1/10 Remington - by Gunlaker - 04-08-2014, 12:28 PM
RE: .44-70 2-1/10 Remington - by Don McDowell - 04-08-2014, 12:53 PM
RE: .44-70 2-1/10 Remington - by Gunlaker - 04-08-2014, 01:27 PM
RE: .44-70 2-1/10 Remington - by Don McDowell - 04-08-2014, 09:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | HistoricShooting.com | Return to Top | | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication