Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wads?
01-08-2014, 01:33 PM,
#4
RE: Wads?
Kenny, I run .410 of wad stack and lube cookie as the 120 like's .200 compression with 115 gr. of 1F. If I were to just do a .060 wad on the powder under the bullit I can get 122 gr. which blows the paper off at the base and is no wano por caca for little timmy. I only shot 15 of those so I don't know how good the load was. I know that the buff hunter's used tapered with cookie's and the creedmoor guys did not and wiped clean between shot's? I am rethinking my load right now as I want to shoot the Cup with you guy's. Been reading the perry book and it is way cool, Thank you for all the odg infoBig Grin

Tim
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Wads? - by Don McDowell - 01-06-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: Wads? - by Kurt - 01-06-2014, 10:38 PM
RE: Wads? - by Kenny Wasserburger - 01-08-2014, 12:58 PM
RE: Wads? - by Tombstone 71 - 01-08-2014, 01:33 PM
RE: Wads? - by Kurt - 01-08-2014, 04:01 PM
RE: Wads? - by Kenny Wasserburger - 01-08-2014, 05:40 PM
RE: Wads? - by Don McDowell - 01-08-2014, 07:48 PM
RE: Wads? - by Kurt - 01-08-2014, 08:12 PM
RE: Wads? - by Don McDowell - 01-08-2014, 08:25 PM
RE: Wads? - by Kurt - 01-08-2014, 08:39 PM
RE: Wads? - by Gunlaker - 01-09-2014, 05:57 PM
RE: Wads? - by Gunlaker - 01-09-2014, 11:23 PM
RE: Wads? - by Don McDowell - 01-09-2014, 11:41 PM
RE: Wads? - by Gunlaker - 01-28-2014, 11:23 PM
RE: Wads? - by Don McDowell - 01-29-2014, 12:01 AM
RE: Wads? - by Gunlaker - 01-30-2014, 08:37 PM
RE: Wads? - by Don McDowell - 01-30-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: Wads? - by Gunlaker - 01-31-2014, 12:07 PM
RE: Wads? - by Tombstone 71 - 01-31-2014, 04:45 PM
RE: Wads? - by Don McDowell - 01-31-2014, 06:10 PM
RE: Wads? - by Tombstone 71 - 01-31-2014, 09:04 PM
RE: Wads? - by Don McDowell - 01-31-2014, 09:23 PM
RE: Wads? - by Tombstone 71 - 01-31-2014, 11:01 PM
RE: Wads? - by Don McDowell - 01-31-2014, 11:28 PM
RE: Wads? - by Kurt - 02-03-2014, 02:56 PM
RE: Wads? - by MikeT - 02-03-2014, 09:16 PM
RE: Wads? - by Kurt - 02-03-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: Wads? - by Gunlaker - 02-04-2014, 11:54 AM
RE: Wads? - by Don McDowell - 02-04-2014, 12:09 PM
RE: Wads? - by DirtySteve - 06-10-2021, 01:21 PM
RE: Wads? - by Don McDowell - 06-10-2021, 02:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | HistoricShooting.com | Return to Top | | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication