Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Few things in life I have ...
05-01-2013, 06:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-01-2013, 06:17 PM by Old Jim.)
#1
Few things in life I have ...
cared very much about.
In my 76 years I have found my wife to be the most important living person I know.

#2 is the Almighty and how He works in my life.

#3 is (of all things) shootin' a BPCR. Oh, I'm not very good at it, and may never be. But how much fun can an old guy have, just bangin' away, makin' smoke, fussin' with a foul'd barrel and hangin' out with like-minded folks. It don't get no better.

I told my wife if I go first, to put that ol' Sharps in the box with me. But she'll probally pass in on to a great-gran-son, as thats how it should be.

See ya at the Quigley!

Old Jim
That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Few things in life I have ... - by Old Jim - 05-01-2013, 06:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | HistoricShooting.com | Return to Top | | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication