Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Montana & Wyo smoke
09-04-2024, 09:50 PM,
#1
Montana & Wyo smoke
Don,

I just got back from a 2 week trip to Glacier Nat Park for my Grand Daughters wedding.
The whole area up in Wyo, MT and parts of SD I drove through is covered with a heavy smoke haze that in spots I could not see the Mountain peaks 6 miles away.
I hope that the fires in your locations are under control. Seen some fires NW Wyo and west MT. lots of black ground up the hills.

Kurt
The reason a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail instead of his tongue.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Montana & Wyo smoke - by Kurt - 09-04-2024, 09:50 PM
RE: Montana & Wyo smoke - by Don McDowell - 09-04-2024, 11:38 PM
RE: Montana & Wyo smoke - by Kurt - 09-05-2024, 09:34 AM
RE: Montana & Wyo smoke - by Don McDowell - 09-05-2024, 10:49 AM
RE: Montana & Wyo smoke - by Kurt - 09-05-2024, 04:49 PM
RE: Montana & Wyo smoke - by Don McDowell - 09-05-2024, 04:58 PM
RE: Montana & Wyo smoke - by Kurt - 09-05-2024, 07:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | HistoricShooting.com | Return to Top | | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication