Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
30-40 Krag brass available @ Midsouth
05-08-2023, 05:44 PM,
#2
RE: 30-40 Krag brass available @ Midsouth
TNX. Arnie,

I sent a contact to find out who made the brass but no reply yet.
the brass is about twice as high per case from the last bunch I got but I might bite the bullet if it's Remington brass so I can keep it separate for the two different chambers.

Kurt
The reason a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail instead of his tongue.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: 30-40 Krag brass available @ Midsouth - by Kurt - 05-08-2023, 05:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | HistoricShooting.com | Return to Top | | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication