Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
blast from the past
03-04-2013, 01:44 PM,
#4
RE: blast from the past
Big Grin I like to go through my old photo's now and then to keep my pleasant memories fresh in my mind.
Undecided seems the older I get the more I have to look Tongue
The reason a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail instead of his tongue.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
blast from the past - by Kurt - 03-04-2013, 01:18 PM
RE: blast from the past - by Kurt - 03-04-2013, 01:19 PM
RE: blast from the past - by Don McDowell - 03-04-2013, 01:30 PM
RE: blast from the past - by Kurt - 03-04-2013, 01:44 PM
RE: blast from the past - by Don McDowell - 03-04-2013, 02:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | HistoricShooting.com | Return to Top | | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication