Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Match
09-21-2021, 10:44 PM,
#12
RE: Match
(09-21-2021, 09:31 PM)Semtav Wrote: Ha Ha !!!!
And Mike, I think I'm gonna get one of those tire locks to put on your truck this time so you can't escape early !!

Hah! I still have 100 leftover rounds loaded for the 45-110 and I’m trying to figure out a PP template for the DD 45-70.

LR on the 9th and Mini-Q on the 10th, right?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Match - by Hiwall55 - 09-18-2021, 09:04 PM
RE: Match - by Kurt - 09-18-2021, 09:58 PM
RE: Match - by Semtav - 09-19-2021, 08:47 AM
RE: Match - by Don McDowell - 09-18-2021, 10:04 PM
RE: Match - by Hiwall55 - 09-19-2021, 05:08 AM
RE: Match - by Kurt - 09-20-2021, 06:05 PM
RE: Match - by mherth - 09-20-2021, 08:09 PM
RE: Match - by Semtav - 09-21-2021, 08:09 PM
RE: Match - by Kurt - 09-21-2021, 09:49 AM
RE: Match - by Kurt - 09-21-2021, 09:27 PM
RE: Match - by Semtav - 09-21-2021, 09:31 PM
RE: Match - by mherth - 09-21-2021, 10:44 PM
RE: Match - by Semtav - 09-22-2021, 05:35 PM
RE: Match - by beltfed - 09-21-2021, 10:57 PM
RE: Match - by mherth - 09-22-2021, 08:12 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Contact Us | HistoricShooting.com | Return to Top | | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication