Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
.44-77 hunting load questions.
05-16-2021, 08:56 PM,
#11
RE: .44-77 hunting load questions.
Jim I have two moulds like it. One is the 1.470" and the other is a 1.4" in the photo below. I like the way the long one shoots in the .19 twist .44-90 bn so I left it as is. I got the 1.4 for the .44-77 and it shoot well in the .44-77 but since making it a DD with the .444 major base it shoots quite a bit better now Big Grin
I been thinking changing the long one also and they can still be used for shooting dirty.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
The reason a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail instead of his tongue.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: .44-77 hunting load questions. - by Kurt - 05-15-2021, 12:47 PM
RE: .44-77 hunting load questions. - by Kurt - 05-16-2021, 12:22 PM
RE: .44-77 hunting load questions. - by Kurt - 05-16-2021, 12:23 PM
RE: .44-77 hunting load questions. - by Kurt - 05-16-2021, 08:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | HistoricShooting.com | Return to Top | | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication