Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Shooting the .45 2.6" Shiloh
05-20-2018, 11:08 PM,
#3
RE: Shooting the .45 2.6" Shiloh
I happened to have quite a bit of the 3F so used it and was pleasantly surprised with the accuracy of the load and the lack of fouling. Sometimes you get lucky. This was just a thrown together load so I could shoot the gun and it turned out to be perfect in this gun. I will try a few variations but at least I know I have a good hunting load.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Shooting the .45 2.6" Shiloh - by pacecars - 05-20-2018, 05:07 PM
RE: Shooting the .45 2.6" Shiloh - by Gussy - 05-20-2018, 10:45 PM
RE: Shooting the .45 2.6" Shiloh - by pacecars - 05-20-2018, 11:08 PM
RE: Shooting the .45 2.6" Shiloh - by Kurt - 05-21-2018, 10:47 AM
RE: Shooting the .45 2.6" Shiloh - by Gunner500 - 05-21-2018, 11:18 AM
RE: Shooting the .45 2.6" Shiloh - by pacecars - 05-21-2018, 11:39 AM
RE: Shooting the .45 2.6" Shiloh - by pacecars - 05-21-2018, 11:44 AM
RE: Shooting the .45 2.6" Shiloh - by Kurt - 05-21-2018, 11:52 AM
RE: Shooting the .45 2.6" Shiloh - by pacecars - 05-22-2018, 11:36 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | HistoricShooting.com | Return to Top | | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication