Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sure hope
05-10-2020, 12:29 AM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2020 12:30 AM by Don McDowell.)
Sure hope
That with all the restrictions easing now we can shoot the midrange match at Worland and Cheyenne.
Because I loaded 150 rounds of grease groove ammo for the 45-70 Winchester BPCR, so a young shooter can make her entry into BPTR competion. Smile

Been a long time since I've loaded that much grease groove ammo.

A wise man can always be found alone. A weak man can always be found in a crowd.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2020, 08:21 PM
RE: Sure hope
Think you're pretty safe Don. I don't think its a 'relapse' Wink .. when one loads to introduce someone to the sport. No news on ranges down here yet...or any out door sporting activities. Fingers crossed. Other than a two day match we 'snuck in' in March... I haven't made any smoke since shortly after returning from the Q last year. Serious withdrawal symptoms are showing. Sad

J.B.

" Don't know where I'm going but there's no sense being late " !
05-10-2020, 08:45 PM
RE: Sure hope
We are getting some variances in some counties here now. But until we get an announcement next week there's still a 10 person limit on gatherings, other than those already allowed variances.
I loaded these rounds with 70 grs. OE 2f in Remington cases, and the Saeco 645 bullet cast from 20-1. That load has worked well in that rifle in the past, and the young lady that will be shooting it, handled that rifle very well shooting 68 grs. OE 1 1/2 under BACO 458535 M2 the other day. So I'm thinking she'll get along just fine.

A wise man can always be found alone. A weak man can always be found in a crowd.