Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Oooh..
03-24-2020, 11:39 PM
Oooh..
Under orders from the New Mexico state government, the Whittington Center is closed from now until further notice.

A wise man can always be found alone. A weak man can always be found in a crowd.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2020, 05:46 AM
RE: Oooh..
The Pagans have erupted and have seized and infected the American body politic .The response of the Pagans is appalling and ferocious, as succinct as I can be.
03-25-2020, 08:54 AM
Randy I sure couldn't argue that. I understand the need to keep folks from being packed together in stuffy buildings and the like for now, but open air shooting ranges,,, I'm not so sure about.

A wise man can always be found alone. A weak man can always be found in a crowd.
03-25-2020, 11:28 AM
It has to do with guns. What else would you expect from a Democrat.

The reason a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail instead of his tongue.
03-25-2020, 11:41 AM
It's not just guns, but it does have a lot to do with trying to stop the spread of this virus thing.
I do question seriously closing campgrounds etc. The Whittington is not only a destination point, but it also serves as a stop over spot for folks traveling thru.

03-25-2020, 11:53 AM
(03-25-2020 11:41 AM)Don McDowell Wrote:  It's not just guns, but it does have a lot to do with trying to stop the spread of this virus thing.
I do question seriously closing campgrounds etc. The Whittington is not only a destination point, but it also serves as a stop over spot for folks traveling thru.

You know, if everyone is not traveling, not congregating and is sheltered in place the government would have an easy time finding them should they be inclined to do so.
03-25-2020, 01:03 PM
God help them if they do decide to come looking.....

03-25-2020, 01:08 PM
this sounds terrible and i understand the need to keep the thing in check,...but...its starting to sound like nazi germany,..we are being told where we can and can't go,what we can and can't do,...whats next?