Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone know this man's relatives?
03-15-2020, 04:31 PM
Anyone know this man's relatives?
Found this in some papers. I would like to return it to relatives rather than toss it.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-22-2020, 04:28 PM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2020 04:32 PM by Randy Bohannon.)
RE: Anyone know this man's relatives?
I am sure my neighbor does,probably both neighbors , appears a good man has left us ,would have liked to have a cup of coffee and hear his stories.
If you have not dumped it yet, I will could be the next curator and attempt find a person who would be interested in having it..
03-22-2020, 11:48 PM
PM me an address and I'll send it to you. It was tossed but not gone.
03-23-2020, 12:03 PM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2020 12:05 PM by Kurt.)
I found some old papers under the linoleum floors while I was still working doing plumbing service work. One old paper I found when I tore up a floor for a old woman I laid over the bathtub rim and when she came to see how I was coming along she saw the old newspaper and soon she turned into tears. I asked what's wrong and she said this is my Father when he came home from the Spanish American war.
The old houses had a lot of news papers between the flooring materials and also in walls stuffed in for insulation.

The reason a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail instead of his tongue.