Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kinda slow...
12-12-2019, 02:16 PM
RE: Kinda slow...
(12-12-2019 12:31 PM)Gussy Wrote:  Don if I'm ever headed your way I will bring a couple detectors and we can have a go at it. I'd love to. I just don't have that kind of opportunities here.

Gussy you ever get this direction you and your lovely bride are welcome here any time. Lots of stuff to look at around here.

A wise man can always be found alone. A weak man can always be found in a crowd.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2019, 02:55 PM
(12-12-2019 01:25 PM)Gussy Wrote:  
(12-12-2019 12:36 PM)Eric Johanen Wrote:  I keep these in my kit as I do use paper 12, 16 and 20 gauge. Be prepared in case of base separation. Puller and hook tool.

Eric, are these still being made?

Yes. several companies that cater to vintage gun shooters have them on their web site. They are size specific and would work to remove a hull. They are not worn rather used with the finger hole to give one leverage to remove a stuck hull from the chamber. Nice accessory to have in your kit if you used paper hulls.
12-12-2019, 04:29 PM
Gussy I use a Minelab 5000 GPX and it has paid for it's self with the gold nuggets it found. Also a very good place is by Central City south of Lander Wyo. on the old Oregon Trail where you see the stacked up rocks guiding the wagon trains west.

The reason a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail instead of his tongue.