Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The American Sharps Shooters, 2019-3
08-14-2019, 07:43 PM
RE: The American Sharps Shooters, 2019-3
You just keep those rounds for next year Kurt and see if I cant use them then. My rifle likes your ammo better than mine anyway . Tongue

rgds.. Gavin.

" Don't know where I'm going but there's no sense being late " !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-15-2019, 12:06 AM
And I should try some of your ammo too, Kurt. We all know it's good ammo, just from watching you shoot. Shoot sharp, Mike
08-16-2019, 12:07 AM
(08-11-2019 10:14 PM)Kurt Wrote:  I'm honored to have a picture of my best friend and myself on the cover. Good write up Rick. I really enjoy reading the American Sharps Shooter.
Every article since the start written here would make a fine book.

The Q is a great place to spend time with friends.

Thanks Kurt! That is my most favorite picture that I have taken of you and Carol. A good combination! Congrats again!

Rick
08-19-2019, 06:15 PM
(08-14-2019 07:43 PM)J.B. Wrote:  You just keep those rounds for next year Kurt and see if I cant use them then. My rifle likes your ammo better than mine anyway . Tongue

rgds.. Gavin.

Nah, I never feed friends left overs Tongue

The reason a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail instead of his tongue.
08-19-2019, 06:16 PM
(08-16-2019 12:07 AM)Rowdy Rick Wrote:  
(08-11-2019 10:14 PM)Kurt Wrote:  I'm honored to have a picture of my best friend and myself on the cover. Good write up Rick. I really enjoy reading the American Sharps Shooter.
Every article since the start written here would make a fine book.

The Q is a great place to spend time with friends.

Thanks Kurt! That is my most favorite picture that I have taken of you and Carol. A good combination! Congrats again!

Rick

Thank you Rick for sharing it. It's my favorite also and I will frame it and hand it in the man cave with some others you took.

The reason a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail instead of his tongue.