Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Q news
06-19-2019, 01:09 PM
Q news
Kurt got a really nice Buffalo trophy!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2019, 02:55 PM
RE: Q news
Congrats Kurt and Gussy! Gussy was 3rd in the White Buffalo division at Q, and Kurt took top honors. Cool white buffalo!
Steve took 3rd place overall! Not bad for a relatively new shooter! A pretty salty group to shoot withSmile

Rick
06-19-2019, 03:38 PM
Saw something on Facebook, about Randy E and one of his daughters doing very well also.

A wise man can always be found alone. A weak man can always be found in a crowd.
06-19-2019, 04:25 PM
(06-19-2019 02:55 PM)Rowdy Rick Wrote:  Congrats Kurt and Gussy! Gussy was 3rd in the White Buffalo division at Q, and Kurt took top honors. Cool white buffalo!
Steve took 3rd place overall! Not bad for a relatively new shooter! A pretty salty group to shoot withSmile

Rick

Steve was 3rd in senior division and 7th overall. Kurt was 8th overall. I think Smile

Rick
06-19-2019, 06:53 PM
Thank you Gussy and Rick.
I just got home and it was a trip well worth making again to get together with you guys and other friends.
Our whole squad shot well. Gussy was hot on my heals as well as the rest of the gang.
That white buff is most precious, beautiful and I thank the Gamble Family for donating it. It will take a special place among my trophy's I have collected over the years.

DON,

I saw Randy and talked to him for a spell but I don't know how they finished. The Sky opened up during the closing and I did not see him after it ended.

The reason a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail instead of his tongue.
06-19-2019, 07:42 PM
Think they said Sarah was #2 crazy cora

A wise man can always be found alone. A weak man can always be found in a crowd.
06-21-2019, 07:43 AM
Good for her!

The reason a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail instead of his tongue.
06-21-2019, 08:55 AM
Turns out it was Lorrianne, not Sarah, but she's pretty hyped to be sure. Especially since she's probably only shot once or twice since last year.