Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
He likes blue berry leaves
05-29-2019, 11:39 AM
He likes blue berry leaves
This little feller comes and goes here. I hope he gets a little more cautious with age he might get a little older than they get around this area because of the high hunting pressure.

The reason a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail instead of his tongue.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2019, 12:14 PM
RE: He likes blue berry leaves
I need to put a game cam out, we have deer coming into the back yard at night and making a real mess out of a young elm tree, but so far they haven't bother the blooms on the fruit trees.

A wise man can always be found alone. A weak man can always be found in a crowd.
05-29-2019, 04:05 PM
This little guy comes mid morning as close as 15 feet from the window. I just hope he don't try to jump in thinking the reflection he is seeing is open country Smile

The reason a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail instead of his tongue.
05-29-2019, 05:48 PM
Quite the picture there Kurt. We dont get deer in our yard...but before we had a house yard fence I had to pull a few kangaroos out of our swimming pool in the middle of the night. They arent quite as photogenic Tongue

J.B.

" Don't know where I'm going but there's no sense being late " !
05-29-2019, 07:27 PM
I understand that they have a pretty good kick Smile
We have a good supply of Deer and turkeys, as well as Coons and possums trying to get in the house.
The deer just get into Carolyn's flower garden and when they drop Fawns ole Mama gets pretty aggressive. I was out mowing some deep grass I only cut two or three times a year and I saw two very young fawns laying with their heads on the ground thinking that I can't see then LOL, I got off the mower and slowly walked to then and I saw a flash out of the corner of my eyes and here came Mama out of the thick pines and stopped maybe 20 feet away with her front hoofs pawing the air I said OK-OK and backed up slowly back to the tractor and let them be, But I do enjoy watching them prance around jumping up and down like sheep and head bumping each other.

07-15-2019, 03:06 PM
Aye, those hooves are pretty powerful. You did the right thing to get back to the tractor, Kurt. haha