Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Olypmic Biathalon
02-09-2018, 02:59 PM
Olypmic Biathalon
I'm hoping to be able to see some of the Biathalon competitions on the Olympics broadcast. They say this year might be the first chance at Gold medals the US has had.
Anybody else going to watch?

A wise man can always be found alone. A weak man can always be found in a crowd.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2018, 08:54 PM
RE: Olypmic Biathalon
Would love to see that!
02-09-2018, 09:02 PM
Would be fun wouldn't it?

A wise man can always be found alone. A weak man can always be found in a crowd.
02-10-2018, 01:27 PM
I hope its on at a time when I'm up and around. Three or 4AM and I'm still snorin'!

That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it!
02-10-2018, 01:47 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2018 01:48 PM by Don McDowell.)
If you have the NBC sports channel available (159 on Dish) the biathlon is supposed to be on at 11 am mtn. time.

02-10-2018, 07:30 PM
Supposedly, if you subscribe to a TV carrier like Xfinity, Direct TV, Dish, etc you can get the NBC Olympic channel on ROKU or you can stream the biathlon segments on your computer from the NBC Olympic website anytime you want to see them... don't have to stay up till 3 AM.
02-12-2018, 01:27 PM
saw some of the men's Biathilon last nite, best American was Bailey, @ 38th place.. The schedule indicates about 10 or more sking/shooting events, men & womens.

Maybe,

That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it!
02-12-2018, 01:38 PM
Bailey shot one of the better scores, but he didn't ski anywhere near fast enough. I can't figure out why they run those matches at night, under the lights and not during the day.