Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Not much for handguns,,,,,
10-08-2015, 09:06 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2015 09:09 AM by Kaywoodie.)
Not much for handguns,,,,,
But, I couldn't pass up this old beast when it walked in the shop a little more than a year ago! With all Ive had going on haven't had the opportunity to even work up some loads. But I got all the stuff I think I need. And I think I can use 45 ACP dies if I'm careful.

Webley #1 revolver "Royal Irish Constibulary" in .450 Adams ( or if you're like me I prefer .450 Boxer!)

[Image: image-187.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2015, 10:14 AM
RE: Not much for handguns,,,,,
The Nifty Factor on that piece is 11 or 12 on a scale of 10. Get some ammo going and let us know how the RIC did back in the day.
10-08-2015, 11:19 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2015 11:23 AM by Kaywoodie.)
RE: Not much for handguns,,,,,
Currently working on a new shop for me!!! My first really good one. When I'm set up I'm gonna get a bunch of stuff done, I've been wanting to do for years now!!! Eventual report will follow!!!!

Postscript!
Older lady walked in with this revolver and an eclectic grab bag of other stuff. Like an operational MP 18!!! I didn't get a chance at it before shop manager asked her to remove it from premises, as I didn't get the word until after the fact. Unfortunately now since having to leave the shop due to family medical situation, I miss out on all the cool stuff!!! Sad